The Colony is convenient to all major thoroughfares including:
- The Dallas North Tollway: 5 minutes east making Downtown Dallas accessible in 25 minutes.
- HWY 121: 15 minutes to the DFW International Airport or 40 minutes from Alliance Industrial Airport
- US Highway 75: 15 minutes NE on S.H. 121
- IH-20: Shreveport is 3 hours to the east; El Paso is 10 hours to the west.
- IH-35: Oklahoma City is 3 hours to the north; Austin is 3.5 hours to the south.
- IH-45: Houston is 5 hours to the south.
The Colony is a reasonably short time away from every major regional destination:
- DFW Airport:15 min.
- Downtown Dallas: 25 min.
- Tollway: 5 min.
- I35E: 10 min.
- Legacy Corporate Office Park: 5 min.
- Galleria: 15 min.
- Downtown Fort Worth: 35 min.
- The Ballpark in Arlington: 35 min.
- Cowboy Stadium: 35 min.
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport: 45 min.
WIth State Highway 121 running through our city you will be 5 minutes from the EDS, JCPenney, Frito Lay, Dr. Pepper and less than 15 minutes from the DFW International Airport or 40 minutes from Alliance Industrial Airport. Our city also provides extraordinary access to job centers in Carrollton, Denton, Lewisville, Plano and Frisco.
For the most current zoning information and map, contact The Colony's Planning and Zoning Department: email@example.com.
The Colony Interactive Map (GIS Map opens in a new window)
Click the image to view larger format.
Street Map Index
Aerial Map and Current Properties